My Tunes

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I heart Echo.

Last night I wanted to murder Echo. I went to visit him and he acted like he'd never seen a human being before in his life. It might have been because I was wearing a straw hat and not my BLM baseball cap like I was the day before. I even checked to see if I was wearing odd shoes again like I did one day last week...didn't discover it till bedtime lol.

Tonight, after dinner Brad suggested doing some mustang wrangling because he knew how disappointed I'd been yesterday. We did our usual routine of pushing him towards the little pen and he gets easier very time we do it. Brad was doing bump ups with him in the little pen and I was closing gates and I heard Brad say, "look at this"!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

As a reward we gave him some apples and carrots and let him go and eat his hay.

Today was a good day.

3 comments:

Kara said...

How great! I got teary eyed! He's such a pretty horse. I'm glad he's showing you that he really does trust you!

arlene said...

He has such a sweet nature. I'm so glad we have him.

Cheryl Ann said...

That's sweet! See, he's beginning to trust you guys!