My Tunes

Friday, May 11, 2012

The Irrigation is going.

The irrigation has been started.

Here's William and Brad putting the pump strainer in the irrigation ditch.
P1010699

William has to do the dirty work.
P1010692

I also have spent hours in the ditch as a trainee.  It's actually nice when the weather is scorching hot.  A lot of the time I fell in though.   I was up to my chin in ditch water when I was pregnant with this lad.
P1010710

Brad shook out his irrigation boots and a poor dead baby snake fell out.  He put it on this rock for me to see.  Poor little snake.  This should be a warning to always shake out your boots
P1010751

They worked on our hay hauling truck.
P1010736

Here's William showing me how easy it is to start now.  A job well done lads!

WilliamstartingKenworth

No comments: