My Tunes

Monday, May 9, 2011

Dandylyons gets a break.

We were greeted by an horrible sight yesterday when we went to have a walk around the cows.
Photobucket

It was Wildairo sleeping with his mouth open.
Photobucket

He is a very heavy sleeper and doesn't wake up easy.
Photobucket

Soon as he got up he herded Dandylyons away from everybody.
Photobucket

Dandylyons asked me to rescue her from him.
Photobucket

I told her to follow me....
Photobucket

....while Wildairo was looking at the Rock Chucks, (Yellow Bellied Marmots).
Photobucket

Dandylyons hid behind Brad.
Photobucket

Wildairo lurks around waiting for his chance to steal Dandylyons away. I tried to give him carrots, but he wouldn't let me near him. Brad was joking and told him he was going to end up in Canada.
Photobucket

She was happy to be with us.
Photobucket

Sparkle enjoyed her first mothers day.
Photobucket

Tinkerbell is a yearling now.
Photobucket

Stella looking hot.
Photobucket

Levin looking sexy....the bull arrives any day now.
Photobucket

Picture taking came to a sudden end when in my eagerness to get a photo of every cow/calf on the place, I stepped back into a cow pie.
Photobucket

We let Dandylyons graze around the farmyard where there was lovely tall grass for her to eat. I curry combed all the built up dirt off her back and she was in heaven. Wildairo stood by the gate watching her and so I took him a bag of carrots, he ate them and let me stoke his face. It'll take a bit of time and plenty of carrots, but he'll come round again.

No comments: