My Tunes

Monday, May 23, 2011

I'm your Huckleberry!

I found our new dog! I have been calling people selling Australian Shepherds and a few have sent me pictures. Soon as I saw this pup below I knew she was our Huckleberry. She's not weaned yet, so we have to wait to get her a few more weeks. She lives in Idaho.
Photobucket

Meanwhile, William has just left London. His flight was delayed because he's flying to Iceland and the airport there was closed because one of the local volcanoes erupted. As you can see below, he's finally airborne.


Natural Disaster Advisory
Disruption at Keflavik due to Grimsvotn eruption

Live Flight Information

·

Sched.

Flight no.

To

Status

Term.

13:50

AEU502X

REYKJAVIK

TAXIED 18:07

S

Live Flight Information

·

Sched.

Flight no.

To

Status

Term.

13:50

AEU502X

REYKJAVIK

AIRBORNE 18:13

S


UPDATE;
Despite the volcano blowing it's top, Williams plane arrived Iceland, albeit late.
Now he's off again;





23. May5W413New York Newark Liberty Intl17:5021:20Departed 21:50

Next stop.. New York City.. ..well just across the river anyway.

I just discovered I can keep a really good eye on him here;
Airport:Keflavik (KEF)
Scheduled Time:5:50 PM, May 23
Takeoff Time:10:01 PM, May 23
Arrival Information
Airport:Newark, NJ (EWR)
Scheduled Time:7:55 PM, May 23
Estimated Time:2:03 AM, May 24
Time to Arrival:1 hr 47 min
Terminal-Gate:61
Flight Details
Aircraft:Boeing 757-200
Altitude:38,000 ft.
Ground Speed:460 mph

No comments: