My Tunes

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Wild life watching with Echo.

It was a nice day and so I thought I'd go for a walk through Echo's pasture and take some pictures of his pasture pals.

Echo follows us everywhere now.
Photobucket

Echo stops for a quick nibble.....
Photobucket

but he soon catches up. He has some of his winter coat still and as you can see it's a reddish brown. He's turned out everyday in his break away halter, but he doesn't need to wear it.
Photobucket

There were lots of bunnies
Photobucket
Photobucket

but I missed all the good shots of them frolicking because it's hard to be stealthy and take good pictures when you have a horse breathing down your neck.
Photobucket

The last of the cottontails got tired of posing and left.
Photobucket
Blogger seems to have a glitch tonight. I cannot make these pictures come out the same size. It's very weird. :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When I get back, I'm going to chase him with a stick, lol