My Tunes

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

ECHO IS HOME!

He's named Echo as a reminder of the thunder of thousands of wild horse hooves that could be heard here 120 years ago during the night by my husbands grandfather.

Welcome to your forever home Echo.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

He arrived tired, thirsty and hungry. I met him and his chauffeur in Odessa. I climbed up to have a peek at him in the trailer and was awestruck. He came up to me and sniffed my hand. He's more beautiful in real life than he was on the Internet. He's refined, good bone in his legs, well put together. A bit of a dished face and prominent eyes. He's only about 14.1 hh I think. PERFECT. I could see him jumping or dressage. I want to ride him!


He checked out the cattle then said hello to Wildairo. Wildairo said, "It's about time you showed up. When are the others coming"? Then he went back to his hay. Echo went right to his pile of hay after he had a long drink of our delicious cold well water. Well I've got to go and make friends with Echo!!!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Linda said...

Gorgeous! Phenomonal!! Spectactular! What a guy!! I envy you--I wish I could adopt another one--mustangs are great!! Yahoo!!

nikki said...

Congrats on finally having him home!!! What a looker! 8) You've got yourself some handsome mustangs thats for sure!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL.

Jessie said...

He is gorgeous! Congratulations.

Andrea -Mustang Saga said...

Congratulations! He's gorgeous! What a pretty head he has. I can't wait to follow the progress on him.

Cheryl Ann said...

He's GORGEOUS! WOWZA! Look at those legs! Hubba, hubba!