My Tunes

Monday, September 12, 2011

Wildairo and Teddy.

But first a nice sunset.
Photobucket
I took that picture out of the car window as we drove home from Spokane the other day.

I put Teddy on a little table in the barn and called Wildairo in. I thought Teddy couldn't do much mischief up high.
Photobucket

But she gave Wildairo a playful nip.
Photobucket


Poor Wildairo, he's locked in while the cattle are out and about and misses Dandylyons a lot. I get the chance to re-bond with him anyway while he's desperate for a friend. He wants nothing to do with me when he's with his best gal.
Photobucket

They made friends over a bran muffin.
Photobucket

Full moon tonight....... but I took this last night.
Photobucket

It's been very hot here. It got up to about 100 degrees F over the weekend. I hope it stays hot for awhile longer so Brad and William can get the hay up.


3 comments:

Andrea -Mustang Saga said...

I can't believe how big she's getting! And she's not near as fuzzy and hairy as Huckleberry. I wonder if it's an age thing. It think he fuzzed up a lot as he got older. I can't wait to see how Teddy turns out when she's done growing.

Aren't Aussies the best? I took Huck into the feed store today and he made a new friend. It's nice when people know how to introduce themselves to a dog. We talked about the breed and hopefully I've converted yet another to the wonderful world of Aussies. I don't know what I'd do without my big pup to make me laugh. He ate a yellowjacket today and it wasn't really funny, but his fat lip for the rest of the day was funny looking. Poor pup.

Inky and Molly said...

We love your photos. We want to see more of Bobby of course...

arlene said...

Andrea,

I notice Teddy has lost her longer coat. She was so fluffy at one time. I wonder if it'll grow back?

I have met so many people, while we are shopping, that have Aussies and we talk and talk, lol. It's funny but I didn't know what Aussies were till I saw your Huck. I think I confused them with Australian cattle dogs or border collies maybe. Teddy has learned things so quick...she's amazing.