My Tunes

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Teddy works hard at having fun.

Teddy is now almost 6 months old and tomorrow she is going to the vets to get spayed. The following are pictures of her third time helping with the cattle. She's an Australian Shepherd and her instincts for cattle are incredible.

When a few of the cows make a break for it Teddy is right on them.
Photobucket

Dandylyons spots me hiding near the oak tree and tries to join me, but she's the wrong side of the fence.
Photobucket

I was trying to keep out of sight... so was Muffin.
Photobucket

Teddy and Brad get Dandylyons turned back.
Photobucket

Teddy keeps her moving.
Photobucket

Brad tells Teddy she's doing a good job.
Photobucket

Dandylyons sneaks the right side of the fence and pleads to me for help. She doesn't like being used as a pup training tool.
Photobucket

Dandylyons reluctantly joins the herd.....
Photobucket

and they all go in the corral.
Photobucket

So much for me trying to make myself scarce....Teddy knew where I was the whole time.
Photobucket

Good pup Teddy!
Photobucket






No comments: