My Tunes

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Meanwhile back at the ranch...

"Farm livin' is the life for me.
Land spreadin' out so far and wide
Keep Manhattan, just give me that countryside".


William is still exploring New York City.

Who needs 'Sex in the City' when you can have 'Sex in the middle of a farm Road'.
Photobucket

Brad took this photo of these two love birds. He thought they might have been cold and were cuddling, lol. To get away from the paparazzi, they scooted into Echo's pasture. Earlier that same day Brad remarked, upon seeing a hummingbird flying amongst the blooms, "It's small because it's probably a baby one". Who needs the bright lights of Broadway when your married to such a bright spark. Never a dull moment.

William might be outside the Today Show studios in the morning, waving like an idiot. lol.

3 comments:

Andrea -Mustang Saga said...

What a great picture!

Linda said...

Very cool picture, and I agree!

Reddunappy said...

There are only 2???? looks like 3 or 4 to me LOL and I would have been running the other way!!! LOL LOL LOL