My Tunes

Friday, February 19, 2010

Tommy Two Tone's excellent adventure

I sat there looking at Tommy Two Tone and then at Blondie then back to Tommy and I couldn't resist any longer.
Tommy became.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tommy Two Tone the famous cross dressing cat!

Photobucket

"Yes", Tommy says, "the stupid dog came here and I conquered it and now proudly I wear it's skin".

He did some tree climbing....
Photobucket

laughed at old Max having a cat nap in the sun..(probably dreaming he has a tail)...
Photobucket

inspected the chickens.....
Photobucket
Photobucket

and returned home to a hero's welcome
Photobucket

3 comments:

Linda said...

That sounds like the makings of a children's book. I think the cross-dressing cat needs a few more adventures!

arlene said...

lol, that is a good idea.

nikki said...

He was really rockin that sweater! He looks like such a character. Love the picture of him and the chickens, he looked like he was debating whether he should be good or go ruffle a few feathers! :)